1945:
- Kurland
- Oder
- Berlin
Western Front (17)
1940:
- BoB
1941:
- Balkans (planeset is Western, not location)
- Desert41
1942:
- Malta
- Channel42
- Desert2
1943:
- Desert43
- Tunis
- Channel43
- Schweinfurt
- Italy
1944:
- Tirpitz
- Channel44
- D-Day
- Bocage
1945 (well, sort of):
- Ardennes
- Bulge
Pacific and Asia (7)
- Singapore
- Pearl/Midway/New Guinea
- Birma43
- Solomons
- Birma 44
- Marianas/Marianas2/ChiChi
- Okinawa/Kyushu/AutumnStorm

Which map to add the new planes? I need your opinions.

Thanks.

NS-IceFire
10-02-2006, 04:47
Without being too specific for the moment, I'd like to see the Ju-88 added anywhere it seems appropriate. Any of the maps where the He-111 shows up can probably do with a Ju-88 as well...maybe not all but at least some.

I'm sending you a new Autumn Storm with the J2M3 added plus alot of other things changed. Kyushu could do with it added as well.

Boemher
10-02-2006, 14:08
Is thre any possibility of adding the Fw 190 A5 1.42 ATA version on to some existing maps which feature only the Fw 190 A4 ? Just a thought as Oleg indicated that this would be the best solution until he sorted out the Fw 190 and made it 1.42 ATA

Brcn
10-02-2006, 15:57
Hi,

I couldn't keep myself from adding the new planes :D. Still, I need more opinions here.

I could find time to add new planes to more than half of the maps. I will edit the rest tonight.

Thanks

RAF_WhiteEagle
10-02-2006, 17:53
I agree with Jtd. Only i would add more

Warsaw - Fiat Cr42 and R-10(on red side)
Bob - Ju88
Tunis - Spit mkVIII

Commander Keen
10-02-2006, 18:23
JU88 on BOB map...? What and why? Its a 1940 map, and you want a 1941 heavy divebomber?

And JtD I would like to see the Mossie on some on the 1942/43 on the western front.

stanford
10-02-2006, 19:56
Commander Keen, the Ju88 made many appearances in BoB. Also, do you ever have anything positive to say? :D

Commander Keen
11-02-2006, 15:11
loads Stanford loads my friend, but 80% of the time i'm on the defensive! Mostly because of things like this.
You want to add the 1941 model to the 1940 BOB map, where already blue have the He111... I know the JU88 was in BOB, but not the 1941 version.

And this is why i'm on the defensive all the time, you just threw another stone that i had to catch! Red have the Hurricane Mk. IIb... no bombers, Light or heavy, and you want to add a 1941 blue heavy dive bomber to the map?
I could be okay with it if you gave us the Spitfire Mk. Vb to stand in for the Spitfire Mk. Ia. The thing is that we dont have all the plane we would like to make these map 100%, so we start fiddiling with adding the plane we need in with newer models, which i can understand, BUT... Mostly it only happens on the blue side, just like now with the plane you wanner add! You wanner have the JU88 because it took a major part in the battle, but so did the Spitfire she was there alot alot to be honost...
But i'll bet that there will be posts in here now stating how much the Spitfire would tilt the map because its to good compared to the 109E models, when they come just remember... I didn't ask for the Spitfire Mk. Vb to be added, i'm simply on the defensive again because you wanted one added! And its hard to keep once posts positive when defensive posted is almost all i do around here.

Brcn
11-02-2006, 21:41
Ju88 are added to BoB scenarios.

Commander Keen
12-02-2006, 13:39
Just a question? You keep saying "no", and some of you get mad, when i imply that this syndicate is somewhat bias blue, how can you say you are not after something like this?

IF you have really added the JU88 to the BOB map, then we need the Spitfire Mk. Vb, yes NOW i'm asking for it, because for some reason you keep adding newer planes to the blue siden on ALOT of maps... but i never see it for the red team.
And dont come and say "But the MK. Vb has hispano cannons..." thats a load BS, because both the JU88 and the 110 have uber armament compared to some of the maps you have placed it on.

Boemher
12-02-2006, 13:55
Valkryie, how can you compare the addition of the Ju 88 with introducing a Spitfire Vb ? The Spitfire Vb wont only be used for bomber interception it will be used as a fighter first and a bomber interceptor second.

Which maps do the Blue side have any ground attack advantage ? The Ju88 is not a fighter it is a bomber, if Red pilots shoot for the cockpit it will go down.

NS-IceFire
12-02-2006, 15:42
With the introduction of all the new planes on Bulge, could you possibly add the G-10 to the blue arsenal? G-14 just isn't competetive enough anymore.
I thought we had the G-10 on that map? I thought I put it there and I was pretty sure I took it up for some Mustang shooting action at one time or another...

Brcn
12-02-2006, 15:57
Just a question? You keep saying "no", and some of you get mad, when i imply that this syndicate is somewhat bias blue, how can you say you are not after something like this?

IF you have really added the JU88 to the BOB map, then we need the Spitfire Mk. Vb, yes NOW i'm asking for it, because for some reason you keep adding newer planes to the blue siden on ALOT of maps... but i never see it for the red team.
And dont come and say "But the MK. Vb has hispano cannons..." thats a load BS, because both the JU88 and the 110 have uber armament compared to some of the maps you have placed it on.

All new planes are added to each side. If you find a map unhistorical don't play it. I can't understand the logic of comparing addition of Ju88 with your demand of adding a spitfire.

Brcn
12-02-2006, 16:05
With the introduction of all the new planes on Bulge, could you possibly add the G-10 to the blue arsenal? G-14 just isn't competetive enough anymore.

Added G-10. G-10 was a bonus for blue.

Commander Keen
12-02-2006, 22:34
Well first off i never said i wanted it in there for bomber interception, ofcause it would be used as a fighter... the Spitfire Mk. Ia was a fighter also! The point is that you constantly keep adding newer planes to blue side than they need.
I just played the "Spain" map... its a 1938 map, and again blue have the 1941 He111, and i know we have a 1940 model.... Reason: "Because the 1940 cant carry the 2x2000 bombs!" So again you give blue a plane that gives them an edge, 2x2000 can almost clear all, if not all, the red tanks/cars on one blow. The only bomber red have are a SB2 which is AI so no bombsight.

And you are doing it again now with the JU88, there is absolutly no differnce in adding the JU88 for blue than there would be to adding the Spitfire Mk. Vb for the red. You just don't wanner do it, because it would give red an edge... The syndicateis bias to axis side, why cant you just admitt it?? OR stop giving planes to blue side that dosen't belong there.

Brcn
12-02-2006, 22:54
the Spitfire Mk. Ia was a fighter also!

We don't have that plane.

I just played the "Spain" map... its a 1938 map, and again blue have the 1941 He111, and i know we have a 1940 model.... Reason: "Because the 1940 cant carry the 2x2000 bombs!" So again you give blue a plane that gives them an edge, 2x2000 can almost clear all, if not all, the red tanks/cars on one blow. The only bomber red have are a SB2 which is AI so no bombsight.

The Ju88 isn't on Spain map, and the He model is a H-2, so there is no 2*2000 available. Please do not tell something that is not there and blame us about it. Please make sure you comment on facts about a map, not your imaginations.

... because it would give red an edge... The syndicateis bias to axis side, why cant you just admitt it?? OR stop giving planes to blue side that dosen't belong there.

There are maps that are in favour of the blue team, and there are maps that are in favour of the red team. There are some others which are not in favour of any team. This is done on purpose.

Why don't you ever make a comment about maps that are in favour of the red team? Do you want all maps to be very easy for the red team? Did you ever design a map, and know how long it takes for the map maker to do it? Did you ever tell anything positive about anything about this server and its maps?

Here is a tip for you, if you always complain and whine about things, your words will mean less for others. You'd likely be getting comments like, "Ah, Commander again, he always complains about anything, it aint even worth reading".

There are over 50 maps in the rotation. If you don't like one, just wait for the next one to come. If you don't like any of our 50 maps, I can't really do anything about it, most people like most of them. There is NO way to please everyone, and it seems you never are pleased with anything, you are always on the unhappy part of the group.

Thanks

Boemher
12-02-2006, 23:24
Fw 190 A5 1.65, this fighter is only on a few maps yet it is a mid to late 1943 fighter. So if possible can it be added as an option to some 1943 maps as well as the 44 ones ? If you test it out you will see it only has the boost available below 1000m and it is penalised by a fast engine overheat.

It appears to be slower than the A5 and A6 at altitudes above 2000m

Cheers

Commander Keen
13-02-2006, 00:58
You are right about the He111, there i must lay down the sword. And i never said the JU88 was on the spain map.

come on Brcn, dont play that game... ofcause we dont have the Spitfire Mk. Ia, I used that because someone said that the JU88 is a bomber not a fighter... what the plane is dosen't matter, its what it bring to the map that does. And the JU88A-4 dosen't belong on the BoB map, if the JU88 belongs there as a standin for the 1940 model, then the Spitfire Mk. Vb can stand in for the Spitfire Mk. Ia also!

yes Brcn i have made more than one map, i know the amount of work it takes to make a good map... I made a Pearl Harbor map for the server, but it was discarded hands down. The reason i got was that it had to many boats in the harbor and was to big...
I have also made a 1941 map from the english channel, also discarded, no reason given. Right now i'm looking to make a 1942 map for the english channel... wonder if it will be turned down to!?