PDA

View Full Version : Charkov Updated

Firelok
25-06-2006, 00:14
I didn't alter the targets here or planes but I did remove some of the Flak 88s over the target and swapped some of the active MarderIIIs for MarderIII objects the same with the six hanomags in a column they dont all fire now.
Bases all have new huts/tents/dugouts in keeping with temporary airfields, AAA adjusted over all the airfields.

Firelok
27-06-2006, 01:40
Pretty much what I've done mate is tone down the AAA over the target as it was fairly wicked and I have heard a moan or two about it whilst flying this one.
If I'm not mistaken the Flak88s were often used against ground targets too so they fit right in as they are, there's just less of them active now.

NS-IceFire
27-06-2006, 03:31
I'm so pleased with the selection that 4.05 now offers us for flak. The larger selection makes life so much easier in selecting the appropriate flak battery for the target.

Firelok
27-06-2006, 12:19
although it's only a little thing I like the new vehicle based AAA available, It just fits better with a column of trucks having an AAA truck with them rather than a static battery or a towed AAA.

Algorex
27-06-2006, 14:57
And vehicle based AAA is easier to kill.

Firelok
19-07-2006, 07:03
I'm a little concerned about the balance of targets here, everytime I play this blues seem to win very quickly using Ju88s/Jabo's and Stuka G1's even with a fairly active defence.
Reds do have some good ground attack planes available here (A20/IL2's) but as the targets are dispersed it takes time to hit them. I really like the targets here both blue and especially red, but I'm thinking that blues could easily take on another group of targets due to the strength of the Ju88s 4000kg bombload.
Your thought's please?

Algorex
19-07-2006, 10:02
Agreed, how about a field engineering company preparing one of the airfields, near the current target, for use? Maybe some trucks, cargo planes, half-finished AAA sites makeshift control tower.

Firelok
19-07-2006, 14:38
Good idea, I shall have a tinker ;)

Firelok
20-08-2006, 10:09
Agreed, how about a field engineering company preparing one of the airfields, near the current target, for use? Maybe some trucks, cargo planes, half-finished AAA sites makeshift control tower.

I've created a new set of targets for blues along these lines, mainly soft targets but quite dispersed. Hopefully might be a bit more balanced.