PDA

View Full Version : Hjansk

LeadSucker
14-09-2006, 19:34
I got 64 targets in one sortie using a Pe2 (4 bombs). The next sortie got 13 (although details show more than 20?) This is of course fun. :D I got a huge score on the first sortie even though I was dewinged by flak.:(

But, this is really to easy. There are some hard targets, but there are probably to many soft and they are to dense?

NS-IceFire
14-09-2006, 22:05
Did you win the map? If not I wouldn't worry. The first hit on a target rich area is like the paydirt but after that its trying to hit individual targets that are hidden amongst the destroyed ones.

Zorin
14-09-2006, 23:46
I was asked to reduce the Flak and to alter the targets. And now you complain about it, sorry, but I really don't see the sense in it....

And as I suspect you hit the city first, well, there are traincars hidden in the buildings, so you should of course get lots of targets in that first attack.

Firelok
28-10-2006, 04:17
This was actually boring tonight, get shot down again and again by G2 with pods, Yawn.
How the 109G2 can be considered a match for the pitiful VVS fighters here I don't know.(but Hey! it's historic!!) Asides from JtD's fluke first drop multiple (i.e. Nine at a time.) Pe2s tried to kill less than 17 'invisible' targets.
Forced into being critical again,Grrr. :mad.

Zorin
28-10-2006, 10:50
I don't see why the pods aren't locked anyway? Maybe that limitations was lost in one of the updates. So please, lock it.

But what do you mean with invisible targets? I can't remember to have put any lights or such on the map.

Firelok
28-10-2006, 18:27
Will look to lock the G2's or we could unlock all of the VVS weapons available as a counter-balance.

Zorin
28-10-2006, 18:31
No, just lock the pods on the G2, please.