PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in some maps

Sonko
23-02-2007, 15:58
Today I noticed it the first time: On the map "Bulge" blues can select all aircraft without any limits. If I remember correctly it happens at the middle base.

The second thing is on the "Kotka" map. there is always one or two targets left to win the map but actually there aren't any ships left.

Could anyone look it up please? :)

Chatanooga
23-02-2007, 16:20
On Bulge, I think that the only limits are:

BF109G-10 limited to 20
FW190D-9 limited to 20

Rest of planes are unrestricted. Dont know if that helps or not though :)

Firelok
23-02-2007, 18:48
The second thing is on the "Kotka" map. there is always one or two targets left to win the map but actually there aren't any ships left.

Which side? You usually fly blue, is it blues targets?

LeadSucker
23-02-2007, 19:13
On the Marianas2 map there are restrictions on F6F-5. But I am not able to find a base with that plane. There are F6F-3's there.

A minor "bug" really. But when we are looking at small things I guess it is worth mentioning.

Sonko
23-02-2007, 21:42
*sonko left out important informations just one more time* :thwak: me hard!

On the Kotka map I mean the targets for the blues (although I don't fly blue on this map all the time) .

But a much heavier case is the Bulge map: When you select the middle blue map you are able to choose EVERY plane - A6M, Buffalo, TA-183, Ki-84, MiG-9 and other ufo's that (I think) are not wanted to be used on this map.

NS-IceFire
23-02-2007, 22:19
On the Marianas2 map there are restrictions on F6F-5. But I am not able to find a base with that plane. There are F6F-3's there.

A minor "bug" really. But when we are looking at small things I guess it is worth mentioning.

The F6F-5 was removed as it has the same performance as the F6F-3 and wasn't present at the battle...maybe the INI wasn't updated.

Firelok
23-02-2007, 22:21
*sonko left out important informations just one more time* :thwak: me hard!

On the Kotka map I mean the targets for the blues (although I don't fly blue on this map all the time) .

But a much heavier case is the Bulge map: When you select the middle blue map you are able to choose EVERY plane - A6M, Buffalo, TA-183, Ki-84, MiG-9 and other ufo's that (I think) are not wanted to be used on this map.

Expect these things to be fixed this weekend, I know exactly why Bulge is wrong and it's to do with recent changes there, I think I know why Kotkas bugged and it's fixable quickly too.
*EDIT*
Strike while the iron is hot... All these issues Kotka,Bulge and Marianas should be fixed now. Thx for pointing them out.

Sonko
24-02-2007, 16:27
Thank You! :)