PDA

View Full Version : MP MaP

Barney
23-04-2008, 09:30
I'm having a problem I got the object on the map now, I'm trying to place a spawn point for the players how do I do that?

I have a red home base with the properties picked.
and a blue home base
every time I go to test the map I cant pick a team?
How do I do that?
How to place a team and maybe I should try a air spawn it the #4 Normandy map I'm using.

Algorex
23-04-2008, 09:56
You can test an DF map by creating a your very own DF server and running the map on it. If you just want to fly around and check the scenery you have to place a player aircraft on the map.

Zorin
23-04-2008, 10:48
I'm having a problem I got the object on the map now, I'm trying to place a spawn point for the players how do I do that?

I have a red home base with the properties picked.
and a blue home base
every time I go to test the map I cant pick a team?
How do I do that?
How to place a team and maybe I should try a air spawn it the #4 Normandy map I'm using.

save your map to the dogfight folder and than go to Multiplayer -> create your own server -> launch your mission.

Barney
23-04-2008, 11:48
thanks guys that worked now I'm confused all the armour and static targets and ships I placed in there are gone? What happen when I launch in another test its all there but when I go MP its all gone.

Zorin
23-04-2008, 16:02
thanks guys that worked now I'm confused all the armour and static targets and ships I placed in there are gone? What happen when I launch in another test its all there but when I go MP its all gone.

You can only use static objects in a dogfight mission.

So, no moving objects that require setting waypoints and such. That is only possible for Coop missions online.

Barney
23-04-2008, 23:45
is there a PDF on the objects? I cant find trench's. need them for this small Normandy Air to Ground attack Pre-Invasion fantasy MP.

Zorin
23-04-2008, 23:58
is there a PDF on the objects? I cant find trench's. need them for this small Normandy Air to Ground attack Pre-Invasion fantasy MP.

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=3235