PDA

View Full Version : Lvov 1944

Algorex
15-07-2009, 20:28
Nice map, but the bases are way too close to each other, you can actually seen both bases and the planes on them from grid E2. All the niceness is lost due to constant enemy presence around both airbases.

Even the sneakiest sneaky weasel il-2s were spotted and chased down right from the start.

Kang
16-07-2009, 17:13
Agreed. I think what's really a bit messy is that the airbases are way closer to each other than any base is to the respective targets.

NS-IceFire
17-07-2009, 01:22
How are the extra bases working out...or is that version not up yet?

Algorex
17-07-2009, 06:29
Not on Ukded2 at least.

NS-IceFire
18-07-2009, 03:29
I know there were a few very legitimate delays so they may not be up. I've had a busy schedule and a bunged up right shoulder so I'm not doing much right now to jump on and see if the updates have gone in either.

The extra bases should alleviate the problem as they are further back. It was a bit of an experiment to see if I could design the layout of the map such that despite the close bases the combat would be fought further away over the targets. No such luck...

Algorex
18-07-2009, 09:01
I know there were a few very legitimate delays so they may not be up. I've had a busy schedule and a bunged up right shoulder so I'm not doing much right now to jump on and see if the updates have gone in either.

The extra bases should alleviate the problem as they are further back. It was a bit of an experiment to see if I could design the layout of the map such that despite the close bases the combat would be fought further away over the targets. No such luck...

Just like the DDay2 map was, with the blue base at Caen.