Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "MUSTANG" - compilation of online air victories

Thanks Steveiy, maybe a bit exaggerated but thanks. Was waiting for your comment as I was also pretty impressed with your video of 13th MegaMission.

@ Trog: I used Fraps full version for capturing it, and Windows Movie Maker for putting it all together. WMM is very limited program, crashing all the time. If I decide to do another video I'll definately go with something more powerfull as I think I reached WMM's limit with this. One reason why I did use it is learning first with simple things about making videos.
    Last edited by T}{OR; 04-11-2007 at 21:51.
    ... my foldable "Hog Pen"

Have you tried VirtualDub? It's free and damn good. Plenty of tutorial videos here too http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyRcom2

Thanks, I'll give it a go next time.

Bump!

To Ice's suggestion and other requests on TeamSpeak for this video I have re-uploaded it to our DBS FTP server for easier download.

Now you don't need to have an account on M4T in order to get it.

See first post for details.

Enjoy!

Thanks

Wonderful! I highly recommend this video to everyone. It's something that I downloaded when Thor first put it out and I rewatch it all the time. It's a very well done video that you can watch over and over. A great example of some good flying and a good advertisement for the UK dedicated servers.

Holly necro Batman! After so many years (will be 10 in November) I finally uploaded this video to YT:

Can't believe 10 years have passed since I posted this. Many of the old faces are featured here. Here is hoping YT doesn't kill it due to copyright issues (the original reason for not uploading it to YT).

Brings back fond memories for sure!

airdoc is offline Sergeant Major More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Nice!