Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New mission

Zorin is offline General More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by T.}{.O.R. View Post
    Past experiences have proven that there will be a re-run. Besides, I don't feel like waiting for that map - its release still isn't on the horizon. Although, I too would love to use it.

And UKD servers would use a good advertisement at this point.
    Do as you please, just make sure that the process of setting up is as easy and straight forward as possible.

The Slot has not shown any major hick-ups online yet, right?

Cause a combination of Slot, Strafers, early P-38s and moving shipping could sell quite good. And if we get the dedicated IJA squadrons onboard we won'T have to worry about the Blue side being undermanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorin View Post
    Do as you please, just make sure that the process of setting up is as easy and straight forward as possible.

The Slot has not shown any major hick-ups online yet, right?

Cause a combination of Slot, Strafers, early P-38s and moving shipping could sell quite good. And if we get the dedicated IJA squadrons onboard we won'T have to worry about the Blue side being undermanned.
    Thats precisely why I am recommending this scenario - all that is required is the UIv1.2. We just put a CRT2 on the server and viola - all is ready.

Skins should be easy to find, one blank per plane. And there might even be a possibility for more than one run per night. I'm thinking He-111s or Ju-88s, and then a Stuka run...

As for The Slot, yeah I like that map a lot. But my knowledge of the plane set and scenario - good and balanced one is a little vague, at best. All I know is that The Slot Map is good to go. And moving ships will add nicely to the scenario.
    ... my foldable "Hog Pen"

Any other opinions on BoB / UIv1.2 scenario?

So, with the MDF feature working properly now, big thanks to Smurfy!, I would say it is in order to get cracking with ideas for the next DM.

Personally, with shipping now as a viable target, PTO is definitely my personal favorite for the next scenario.

We have all the planes we need, the map and I know the right skinners to make us the perfect skins. Well and the mission shouldn't be that hard to dish out too

I would suggest that we wait for next UI v1.2 patch, which will hold 4.09m and new switcher for the according versions of the game.

Then we can make plans.

As for the PTO scenario - we would need a good plane set. I agree with Algore here - very few people would fly IJ planes vs. new B-25 strafers and current sniper AI gunners. Let us hope Team Daidalos will keep their promise and fix the gunners in 5.0...

BUMP

Anyone got any ideas with regards to the upcoming 4.10?

Barney is offline Sergeant Major More Posts Than Postman Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    I meant if you guys have ideas that involve the new stuff that will be coming with 4.10.

A Murmansk scenario with Ju88's dropping those fancy torpedo's in the harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorin View Post
    BUMP

Anyone got any ideas with regards to the upcoming 4.10?
    I'll think of something when 4.10 comes out.