Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UKDed3_MDF current map cycle

Cheers,i`ll download it, Irish has a similar one lurking on the server as well.

Cycle updated, if you don`t like the order please say so, i`m getting little or no feedback and the server saw 6 gigs worth of traffic yesterday (the most it has ever seen) so i`m either getting it right or no-one has an opinion.

Silence is a sign of agreement. Keep going until you see them burning the barricades.

I`ll update the opening post later today, if there`s anything you`d like to see in the cycle or something that you feel is missing we have over 100 maps that could be converted, so we should have it covered.

I have one little thing; please tick the box that enables RRR, it is off by default in UP2.01.

Edited first post.

Currently updating the server with the copious amount of new, quality maps we`ve been receiving. Fuseks Grand Harbour and PQ17, Emm`s Mannerheim2, a big moving tank battle in the ProkhorovkaMDF map. I`ve manually added the map text for about 10 or 12 EF new texture maps today, so if there`s a map we`re using that utilises an old map template which could be a new one shout up, and i`ll change it.

Added 'Slot' and 'BelgradeMDF' to the server for testing.