Thread: Link to donations link

Link to donations link

Here`s the link to the donations page, it can`t be stressed enough that running this lot and all the servers you folks enjoy playing on costs a lot of money and we`re short each month by about 25% or approx 60 to make it tangible. So even if you only chuck the occasional pound in it will all help.

Cheers.

http://www.battle-fields.com/free-servers/

Like Smurf says every little helps, power and bandwidth has gone up with the extra VAT and whatever else can be squeezed out of us and some months we are very short of cash. I am restructuring things somewhat in an attempt to streamline the operation as much as I can. The shortfall is now a bit less than the 60 and I think i can review that when we get the ad money in from google which is looking like another 10 a month.

Paypal take their cut too which to enable us to let people pay without a paypal account will cost us 20p + 3.4% of any donations but thats business I guess theya re in it to make money.

If you want to 'donate' without giving them their cut you can send a personal payment owed to paypal@battle-fields.com
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Or send it as a gift via Paypal.