Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating "FAMOUS GERMAN FORWARD"

Cheating "FAMOUS GERMAN FORWARD"

interesting

Nice read Smurf thanks
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

I have a shelf full of expensive games that are no longer fun online because of this. Anymore, the day of release you can count on it already being ruined by some twit.
    Last edited by Hoodoodat; 03-09-2014 at 22:20.
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

5 of last 7 CSGO games I`ve played have been ruined by wallhackers and one aimbot merchant who openly admits to being a cheat online, he got a 5 man on an eco with a deagle, running double hits , long range , short range , full of crap.

Novotny is offline Brigadier More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Yep, lots of hacks about atm.

Hoodoo you got the (i) wrong in the last word of your sentence, it should be an A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoodat View Post
    I have a shelf full of expensive games that are no longer fun online because of this. Anymore, the day of release you can count on it already being ruined by some twit.

CS does seem to be the worst, Nov you should be banning people on over watch.
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by #402FOX View Post
    Hoodoo you got the (i) wrong in the last word of your sentence, it should be an A
    lol...was being nice

In a way why would valve want to get rid of cheats completely? After all if someone gets a VAC ban they have to buy a new game to play again ....Kerching! $$

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Head View Post
    In a way why would valve want to get rid of cheats completely? After all if someone gets a VAC ban they have to buy a new game to play again ....Kerching! $$
    you are thinking like a capitalist Bone.
    Last edited by Hoodoodat; 04-09-2014 at 22:29.

Watched that match last night in which people doubted they were cheating. The full gamut was displayed in the very first round, when our friend used a WH to track us and then an aimbot to drop three of us in half a second.

He shot me with a P250 in the warm up mate, I had an AWP , I couldn`t even see him, bump bump and I`m dead thought it was odd, but we only had to wait a round to see what he was up to....will he be banned???? I`ve reported him did everyone else??

I once wrote an anti hack tool for Mohaa - maybe I should do the same for CS. The rules on the server I ran were simple... Want to play? Download the tool. No download, no play.
    Life is like a box of chocolates.

I guess people would be suspicious of a download Wardy, although im happy to provide the server.

Nov I havent watched the early rounds back yet, and to be honest probably wont. Maybe we should try and find some other clans who want to play against us on our server?

You could email some clans in the UK and as em

My tool was "like" a predecessor to the likes of PunkBuster. Is that still about? Truth be told, I don't have time to write anything these days.
    Life is like a box of chocolates.

I find the best protection is to play with friends only.
    Unless explicitly noted otherwise, I'm posting my personal opinions and intentions that in no way reflect the opinions and intentions of any other person, organisation or institution.

Thing is, we enjoy playing as a team against other teams. Rarely are we able to set up an internal 5v5, which doesn't allow us to participate in the global ranking scheme, and is frankly just not as exciting.

Cs:GO is a victim of its own success. The 2nd most popular game on Steam, and also the biggest fps on PC is always going to attract hackers.

Punkbuster is still about Wardy. Most steam games use Valve Anti-Cheat these days. They do not ban upon detection, but wait until they harvest a certain amount and then swing the ban hammer.

I did have overwatch in CS Nov I just watched a match now and I also reported that git we played against the other night via his profile page and added a description about what happened. Not that it will make any difference.

It's an endless battle. In happier news, we played a game tonight and won. Nothing dodgy. Aside from my underwear, and I didn't tell anyone about that.

edit:: I mean *we*

edit:: when are we releasing this line of lingerie? I still have issues with chaffing and the dog collars. It can't all be just what Smurfy wants. PM me.
    Last edited by Novotny; 07-09-2014 at 23:36.