Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Server

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Tip View Post
    Still can't connect to the UK_1 server through remote. UK_2 is up and I am updating the server software.
    Same here. Can't log on to UK1 remote connection anymore.
    Last edited by Hoodoodat; 28-11-2017 at 20:04.
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

UK1 connection works perfectly on my end.
    I am currently doing a backup of the stats system and the database content.
    Last edited by El_Marta; 30-11-2017 at 19:26.

UK_1 seems to be down since early this morning.

Tx_Tip is offline Warrant Officer More Posts Than Postman Pat
    I'm afraid BoS Battlefields-UK1 server is down again. Unable to connect via remote.
    May of given up the ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Tip View Post
    I'm afraid BoS Battlefields-UK1 server is down again. Unable to connect via remote.
    May of given up the ghost.
    I pm'd Bone Head about it quite sometime ago. I can't connect through the back door either. Must be completely offline. I'm afraid we have to wait for him to go to the server room.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoodat View Post
    I pm'd Bone Head about it quite sometime ago. I can't connect through the back door either. Must be completely offline. I'm afraid we have to wait for him to go to the server room.
    Unfortunately yes. The server was having problems so not unexpected but certainly went down again quicker than any of us wished for. Made it though last Friday so at a good stopping point to determine the best way to proceed. The game is very demanding on hardware.

Hi guys, im just back from a week spent in the simulator for work. Im off tomorrow so I will head in and see what I can see. Im guessing you need this for Friday night thing right?
    If I rack the new server can someone be around to configure and install the server software? If it is a server problem. Hoodoo I think this one is a stand alone server anyhow so citrix wont help. The licence issue isnt a problem as long as we dont try and add any more servers to a machine. Its a very complicated annoying process to get a new licence too. Ill do it if I get a minute but Im trying to hold 2 jobs down at the minute as my friend who i run the sim with was rushed into hospital so I have all that to organise too.

Thanks for your patience guys
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Hi Bonehead, there is no FNBN on this friday. So no need to rush it.

Thanks for letting me know. Is the number 2 server running OK?
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

@Bone Head. Yes I understand about the stand alone. I meant the remote desk connection, not citrix. Other servers seem ok in spite of license issue...we'll see what happens. All is well with other servers etc as I can see.

Hope your friend is okay.
    Last edited by Hoodoodat; 14-12-2017 at 21:10.

Yep, hopefully your friend will be okay and thanks Bone Head. As far as the FNBF event we'll be off until January.

Right guys I dragged my sorry ass out of bed at 8 am to see what I can see.

I see a very dirty dusty old server which I have now de-racked, valeted re-assembled and am currently testing it. It definitely sounds like a bad bearing in a drive. It did boot to the desktop and whilst I was trying to get it ready to copy all the files from it I got a blue screen of death and its not playing now.

Ill keep fiddling. However I have racked the new (when I say new I mean new to us) dell 1950, (the old one was an r300) its got dual xeons with dual cores 2 ghz I think. Which might not sounds monsterous but the Xeon is a proper chip. Its got 8 gig of ram. and plenty of hard drive space.

I realise this is going to be a pain but can one of you guys arrange to upload the relevant files to it?

In the mean time I will keep trying to get them off this old bus.

Thank you for your efforts Bone,

should it not be possible to log into the https://il2sturmovik.com/ with the according DServer-Account data and download the Server files onto UK1? Since I do not have the required e-mail and Password I cannot do that.

I will reinstall the stats system during the weekend.

Do you actually need an account now I thought it was available to all? I will have to try and remember.

Ive sorted it I hope although im hoping we dont need to get in touch with support for a new key.

Right I have left it installing, i have told the website to remember the login details so if anyone gets there before me you should be able to find the key?

Right I think it may be up and running, can someone confirm I did it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Head View Post
    Right I think it may be up and running, can someone confirm I did it right?
    I couldn't connect through the Main BoS multiplayer launcher. It looks like its running the UK_2 .sds from the remote.
    I cannot connect to server through Filezilla to transfer the UK_1 safe transfer files I backed up. will send you a Pm with the link to those files. Sending now.

Thanks for the dedicated time and effort chaps.

More shekels have I lobbeth into thy Holy Bucket of Battle-Fields.

BB.

OK Tip its bed time here in the UK. I would have thought that you should be able to connect to the FTP server ill PM you