Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Banned

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58

    Banned

    I am banned .....
    There are lot of players in the server asking why I am banned and I have explained the situation..
    Some of them ask how long I am banned ind I cant give an answer to that...
    I have sent message to Mr Hodo but no answer

    QUESTION: Am I banned forever ?

    brgds
    Scandfox

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Tharg, just of bleeem nebula
    Posts
    22,172
    Hi
    I dont fly on our servers these days but I have heard your name mentioned before, which can only mean two things, you are a friendly guy who we would love to have in the syndicate and help out adminning the servers, or, well, you arent.

    Have you been on the ban list many times?
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

    Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

    DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Near Berlin,Germany
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Head View Post
    Hi
    Have you been on the ban list many times?
    Yes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    london england
    Posts
    625
    Actually, I haven't come across any players on the server asking why you are banned......they are not surprised.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, the original continent.
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Head View Post
    Hi
    I dont fly on our servers these days but I have heard your name mentioned before, which can only mean two things, you are a friendly guy who we would love to have in the syndicate and help out adminning the servers, or, well, you arent.

    Have you been on the ban list many times?
    I believe he is the record holder.

    Quote Originally Posted by remer1957 View Post
    Actually, I haven't come across any players on the server asking why you are banned......they are not surprised.
    I've not been asked about you either.

    Quote Originally Posted by scandfox View Post
    I am banned .....
    There are lot of players in the server asking why I am banned and I have explained the situation..
    Some of them ask how long I am banned ind I cant give an answer to that...
    I have sent message to Mr Hodo but no answer

    QUESTION: Am I banned forever ?

    brgds
    Scandfox
    *********************************************************************
    For the record, you say I didn't respond? Oh yes I did. This is the response I gave you.
    PS: My callsign is HOODOO not Hodo.




    Från: Hoodoo
    Skickat: den 20 juli 2015 17:51
    Ämne: ban


    I will only respond this once for your benefit.

    Your ban...nothing is permanent. However, it won't be lifted for quite sometime. We admins feel you have made enough promises and broken them time and time again. You have completely eroded your credibility. We think it's very unfortunate. No admin wants to ban someone for a very long time. But when a player is reprimanded, kicked, banned, over, and over, and over, and over, like you, there is no more tolerance.

    This has gone on for at least 3 years. Even when you played as AAC-47, you have always been a smart ass, called people names, and broken our rules knowing full well what they are.

    To be honest, we have been more lenient with you than any player I can think of.

    It simply comes to this:

    You have been made aware time and time again of infractions that we have little tolerance for. You have promised time and time again to not repeat them. ..but yet you do. You are a liar. We cannot trust your integrity anymore because it seems nonexistent.

    You also have a disgusting habit of belittling other players. We have asked you over and over to not do that, but you persist. You have even been a total smart-ass to admins. I have absolute proof of all this and the syndicate knows. I personally find abhorrent when you belittle players in the game, as if you are much smarter than everyone there or something. Believe me, you aren't. You habitually destroy the fun for all.

    No admin is suggesting you be allowed to play on our servers anymore.

    We strongly suggest you move on, and take your crap somewhere else. Your begging and pleading will do no good. The evidence against you is overwhelming and you have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF! We gave you every chance in the world...and all you do is argue with us.

    I feel very sorry you have done this to yourself. Others don't. They wanted you gone a very long time ago.

    Then you responded and so did I (but in your post below you say it was spam and didn't read it, but yet you responded...oh really?:

    [QUOTE=scandfox;314408]Your last message was handled as Spam so I havent read it.../QUOTE]

    And here is your reply to my 'spam' that you say you didn't read.

    On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:29 AM, scandfox wrote:

    The firing at Errante was a mistake….

    Give me a last chance to show that I will apply to all rules in the game…If not you can ban me from game permanently as well as the forum…….



    Från: Hoodoo
    Skickat: den 20 juli 2015 17:51
    Ämne: re ban
    Jul 20

    to Lars
    We know it was a mistake, and we know it was deliberate. That incident is not the sole reason for your ban. It's an accumulation of very, very bad judgment on your part. What's done is done. Your promises mean nothing to us anymore because you lie. It will be a while. I hope you think about it and change your ways. In the meantime, play somewhere else. You are not welcome there anymore. If things change in the unforeseeable future, you will be notified.
    Last edited by Hoodoodat; 08-08-2015 at 12:01.
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58
    Your last message was handled as Spam so I havent read it...

    "If things change in the unforeseeable future, you will be notified"

    OK not for ever

    Have a nice day

    Scandfox
    Last edited by scandfox; 08-08-2015 at 09:56.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    670
    This guy has thick skin, i suspect he gets pleasure from winding you up!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Tharg, just of bleeem nebula
    Posts
    22,172
    .... as do most cheaters and rule breakers on any game!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

    Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

    DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Berlin/Germany
    Posts
    815
    Well spoken Hoodoo!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, the original continent.
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by #402FOX View Post
    This guy has thick skin, i suspect he gets pleasure from winding you up!
    That's humorous. No one is wound up at all. Merely stating facts. But of course obviously the facts make no difference.
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,709
    Man I miss all the fun

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, the original continent.
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticWolf View Post
    Man I miss all the fun
    Don't worry, wait a few days and it will start all over again.
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, the original continent.
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticWolf View Post
    Man I miss all the fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoodat View Post
    Don't worry, wait a few days and it will start all over again.
    ...
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    670
    I have a feeling of deja vu, or am i just getting old?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    Like a gift that just keeps on giving

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,709
    LOL man I miss it here

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •