Thread: Am i doing something wrong....

Am i doing something wrong....

I went and downloaded a sniper senareo, on the last objective i had the enemy sniper in my crosshairs and just 150m away, and i shot him like 30 times and no bullets were killing him, i had to get about 75m from him before i could kill him, surely there aint any bullet drop at just 150m away from him ? even so, i did try loads of shots where i was aiming above his head to compensate for bullet drop, and still could not hit him, oh and no wind either, any ideals what i am doing wrong ? thx
    Teamspeak Stats Realtime:
    Click On Sig Below

Novotny is offline Brigadier More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Depends on what sight you're using and what the rifle's ranged for. I'd imagine if you were ranged for say 300m, and you aimed dead on a guy at 150m, the bullets would be all flying over his head.

Check this out: http://arma3optics.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie14J9uKQ8I

Novotny, i think that was my problem, alot to learn in Arma 3 it seems, but i do like it, just a shame most servers dont play just vanilla arma 3, not a fan of all these rpg sort of mods etc, did try king of the hill thou, that was ok, cheers
    Click On Sig Below

Hello from a hotel bathroom in the canaries 😀
    We do have an arma3 server somewhere but it won't be much fun with no one to shoot at.
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Maybe we do a coop some when in the future and your always on holiday, sorry, i mean working
    Click On Sig Below

Holiday! Cheek!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING