Thread: Stats

Stats

Stats may need attention: Could not connect to mysql: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113 They seem to be on at the game server, but no connect
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

just got in from work at 2:25 am so im not sure if Ill have the energy to fix it right now but lets see.
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Looks like one of the servers has crashed and its the one that looks after the storage for the other machines. Probably going to cost money in the long run
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

ow

fixed for now, thanks.

Wouldn't a portable external drive for the data storage work? They aren't too expensive these days.

Id rather go back to the old way of having a server machine for each game server. We need so few really. External are only any good if they are ISCSII otherwise they arent fast enough at sharing data.

oh, thought you meant just static storage.

I run 2 remote disk servers as I couldn't afford the expensive scsi disks for the older servers. That way we can use cheaper drives and just send the data over the network.

It seems the BF1 stats page is down again.

The page displays the following message ...
    Could not connect to mysql: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Hi, im looking into this right now. it looks like the BF1 server is down too as far as I can see (im just looking at the virtual machine.)

Im guessing its just the start of something bad as this is the second time this has happened.

oh hang on no thats not the case I see it now LOL.

Ill put my wallet away again!

I had to reboot the BF1 server it was lagging so bad. Maybe that's when you thought it was down. We still could use a clearing of the stats. I'll email you the schema I think we need to use in a few hours. The last one used isn't right. At least the stats page is up again. Thanks!

Thanks Bone and Hoodoo.