Thread: Unban request

Unban request

I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this. I am extremely new to this game and to hyperlobby. I just started flying today on the Battle Fields1 server at approximately 21:30 GMT and was banned within 20 minutes of playing. I didn't even shoot my guns and was somehow banned. I think it may have been a negative points ban due to my being so new to the game. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grabow View Post
    I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this. I am extremely new to this game and to hyperlobby. I just started flying today on the Battle Fields1 server at approximately 21:30 GMT and was banned within 20 minutes of playing. I didn't even shoot my guns and was somehow banned. I think it may have been a negative points ban due to my being so new to the game. Any help is appreciated.
    I was able to get back just now on and lost connection twice before taking off and then was kicked again. I guess because of my connection dropping it just automatically kicked me. I wasn't even able to take off. Thanks again for the help.

I think we have it all worked out now Dr. Grabow. Be sure and read the brief for all the rules. Also watch the chat for additional info. If you have any questions, usually there are those in the game that will be glad to help.

Welcome to the forum!
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

Hi and welcome to the game and forums Dr.Grabow.

I'm glad we worked the issues out. Sometimes it can be difficult when new in a game and we're all for helping when people ask and do so in the respectful manner in which you have.

Be sure to check your inbox on the forum. I've sent a message which should give you some additional info about the game and playing on our server.
    I also copied Hoodoo and Remer as recipients in case the info is useful to them for new players in the future.

See you soon

S!