Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coin Split

airdoc is offline Sergeant Major More Posts Than Postman Pat
    thanks. I 've set up verified accounts at kraken and bitstamp and deposited a fund I can afford to lose. Still haven't bought though. This whole bullish frenzy makes me nervous. I 've been waiting for a correction in order to get in, but BTC keeps pushing up.
    What do you think about the current trend? Do you expect a major correction anytime soon?

EDIT: a noob question: if I want to trade BTC for IOTA, can I transfer BTC directly from an account at one exchange to Bitfinex? The latter is the only exchange for IOTA right now. If they manage to get themselves to Coinbase, Kraken, etc they stand better chances.
    Last edited by airdoc; 17-08-2017 at 13:58.

Skinny is offline General More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by airdoc View Post
    thanks. I 've set up verified accounts at kraken and bitstamp and deposited a fund I can afford to lose. Still haven't bought though. This whole bullish frenzy makes me nervous. I 've been waiting for a correction in order to get in, but BTC keeps pushing up.
    What do you think about the current trend? Do you expect a major correction anytime soon?
    I wish I knew! FWIW, when BTC breached $4000, I took a small short position. I had to give that up pretty soon . So yeah, Im "expecting" a correction, but I have been expecting one for quite some time, and I pretty much never time that right. Not with BTC at least. I did get it spot on with ether. Well, once

EDIT: a noob question: if I want to trade BTC for IOTA, can I transfer BTC directly from an account at one exchange to Bitfinex? The latter is the only exchange for IOTA right now. If they manage to get themselves to Coinbase, Kraken, etc they stand better chances.
    Yes you can. But the bitcoin blockchain is being spammed again, and transfers take forever. Im often using ethereum now to transfer between exchanges.

I was lucky and got all my junk coins off of cryptsy before it went t!ts up.
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Those neo coins are going strong. Looks like my challenge of turning 500 into a nice car could be coming true within the 6 months. Now it's just the game of when to get out at the right time
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)