Thread: Beaufighter Raid on Airfield by ATAG_Snapper - v4.49 Beta footage of Cliffs of Dover

Mysticpuma2004 is offline Sergeant Major More Posts Than Postman Pat

Beaufighter Raid on Airfield by ATAG_Snapper - v4.49 Beta footage of Cliffs of Dover

More footage from v4.49 Beta, this shows ATAG_Snapper using the Beaufighter to raid a Luftwaffe airfield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SeL...ature=youtu.be

Cheers, MP/TFS

Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate.

Following work by the beta testers a few issues were found (and now resolved) and there will be hopefully one final build to test and then we should be ready (pending any show stopping bugs) to release v4.5.

This footage shows an attack by Beaufighters on a group of He-111's (including a little more resistance from the He-111 DM) followed by landing the Beaufighter (landscape and runway detail).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=689g...ature=youtu.be

I remember Karaya when he was in short pants.
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Now that looks very pretty indeed!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Footage showing the 110-C6 ground and sea attack using Mauser 30x184 Hochbrisanzgranate loadout.
    Flown on the test server, hanseat mentions that in the footage he attacked an already dead tank with the different ammo.
    Footage is of beta so some features may change before final release.

PC Specifications:
    Intel core i5 @ 3.4 ghz
    16Gb Ram
    Nvidia GTX 970

Game settings at High or Very High

Lookin' good!
    ... my foldable "Hog Pen"

Me-110 C6 Attack footage on various aircraft - Beta testing v4.49

(Apologies about the typos in the initial text of the video...but as the original is 13Gb in size...I wasn't going to re-render and upload again! Sorry)

Footage captured from the point of view of the Me110-C6 using the Mauser 30x184 Hochbrisanzgranate loadout on various Allied Aircraft.

The Allied Aircraft were set to 'Friendly' so that they wouldn't evade the gunfire. Also the gunsight texture of the 110 has been changed since this footage was created so no more flecks of light.
    The C6 was set to invulnerable so that it wasn't shot down by the rear gunners, who even though set to friendly, don't like being fired on by friendly aircraft.

Please note also....I'm a terrible shot so listen to the gun sound to hear when I missed hitting the target.

Final point. The Damage Model of the Wellington has been changed since this video was created.

Two new videos from Beta testing v4.49 - lighting and particle effects shown

Blenheim Hunting by JG4_ Karaya - Beta v4.49 footage IL2 Cliffs of Dover

Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in Beta v4.49 showing a selection of the new effects coming in Patch v4.5
    Almost there.....final beta testing expected to start on November 5th

IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover computer simulation of a Beaufighter IF intercepting Luftwaffe bombers attacking London in 1940. Using Team Fusion Simulations Beta v 4.49.
    Footage shows the lighting effects in Beta v4.49 testing.

Description:

After reading many accounts of Beaufighter 1F pilots intercepting marauding Luftwaffe bombers over England and the Channel during 1940, I thought I'd give it a go myself. I dug out the old 032 Single Mission and opened it up in FMB. Changed the Hurricane NF to the Beaufighter NF, eliminated the clouds and changed the default time of 21:00 hours to 03:30 hours to get a hint of predawn glimmer in the night sky for visibility sake. Knocking out object icons in the Realism settings was tough -- it is HARD to spot contacts, even when they are bracketed with flak. I found the best technique was to look for them overhead against the slightly-lit sky, since it was impossible to make out their presence against the black terrain.

Note that features are subject to change before final release.