Thread: Anyone Playing anything?

Anyone Playing anything?

Ive been out of the loop quite a bit of late thanks to work.

Whats going on amongst any of the forum dwellers, of which there arent many!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Well...I'm about to get my new appartment with the missus (super excited), and going to get a new job (hopefully) at the ministry of foreign affairs. Still need to reinstall Il-2 1946 though :/

More home with a female new job ... See you in a few years!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Skinny is offline General More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Still playing Condor soaring simulator. Game is about as old as IL2 I think.
    But V2 is finally almost here:
    http://www.condorsoaring.com/

I clicked on the buy link on that site and it doesnt work for me.

They are having some problems with the new site, try reloading, it does work for me. If not, here is a video:

https://youtu.be/h2u-cuur49c

Can't get near anything atm, all work and no play.
    Roll on some milder weather.

Well winter was traditionally a quiet time for me but not any more

Playing fortnite a lot because it's free and very well made. League of legends as well as I try to stagger my way up the league just like the old counterstrike grind. They are billions was a nice surprise as well as infuriating. Wreckfest if I have a driving destruction urge. Finally a bit of world of warcraft simply because I have played it on/off for 14 years.
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

I've gone to the darkside that is console gaming. Monster Hunter World is a blast.

Oh hi by the way
    If scripting is part of the game it must be in the manual, right??

Hi mate, a few of us have got the old virtual headsets which is fun. If not slightly nauseating

once a while, Elite Dangerous. Kinda gets boring a while
    and DCS and Il2.

Elite dangerous was fun for a while but I lost interest., I kept thinking of revisiting it once they got team play sorted out. but ....

My son has an Oculus and I just can't use it at all. I keep meaning to put together a gaming PC but the sofa and PS4 on a big tv is just so much more appealing
    If scripting is part of the game it must be in the manual, right??

Lazy sod!

Anyone out there tried the WW2 game Post Scriptum? I have been looking at it on youtube and it looks immersive.

Quote Originally Posted by remer1957 View Post
    Anyone out there tried the WW2 game Post Scriptum? I have been looking at it on youtube and it looks immersive.
    havent played much of anything, but this could be worth trying.

That looks interesting remer. Will check it out.

I've been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands for a while. The map is HUGE. The scenario is Bolivia and your job is to rid the country of multiple drug cartels (good luck with that). It's quite immersive even single player and will take hours to complete. The graphics are photo-realistic and the whole thing is just fun fun fun. Lot's of stealth and AI teamwork involved. You have multiple vehicles, planes, helicopters, drones, and a wide variety of weapons, assault and defense tools. You can control what your teams and rebel allies do. It's the best shooter game I've played in years. It does require an up to date computer with a fairly good graphics card.

Here's a snippet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6XD6rHAjRI
    Last edited by Hoodoodat; 24-08-2018 at 23:47.
    Why be normal when you can be happy?

I'm an addict for WW2, mainly because I understand the weapons systems and theatres where the action took place. Up to now the sim I've been stuck on is IL2 and I guess that won't change too much, but for something I could nip in and out of Post Scriptum looks good, although I need to build this new pc first, it's just very hard to spend the money I need to. When I get it done maybe I'll give you a shout Hoo and we could team up, I have to admit, I like the idea of sniping (obviously I have personality issues ).