Thread: scambaiting

scambaiting

I kept getting called by an Indian scam callcenter saying my computer was infected, so i got fed up, and prepared myself.

I created a virtual machine, tried to disguise it as much as I could, populated it with some programs and files to make it look credible, setup my VPN, installed some scambaiting tools, like a modified notepad that changes typed characters and numbers randomly, a modified command prompt that gives different results for the usual tricks like netstat and tree. And then I let them call me and remotely connect to my "computer". Some of the highlights:

Wasted an hour of his time, had some fun making him promise to protect my refrigerator from hackers. Drove him nuts with the modified notepad.. Unfortunately, he missed that the email i provided was a police email, and he didnt see the bitcoin wallet file in my documents, which really is a RAT toolkit. Maybe next time
    Last edited by Skinny; 15-05-2019 at 09:47.

Brilliant!
    I did something similar with a VM, but we eneded up shouting at each other. I recorded the conversation. I think I posted it online somewhere. Anyhow It ended with his saying I had created a charade LOL.

great minds think alike Skinny!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

I went to great lengths to try to hide my VM. Then you get this:

Why bother LOL

One more pretty hilarious

I think I just found a new hobby

Maybe we should encourage others to do the same thing. These are funny
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

MUST WATCH. Even if only the first minute:

very good!

Is that you winding them up again? I see its on your chanel. Funny.