Thread: Dbs

Dbs

Guys im just checking as it seems to be very quiet on the forums. Do you guys still want / need the server?
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Tx_Tip is offline Captain More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Crickets...
    I guess there's no one here beside myself that actually creates MP content for BoX and needs a independent Server for testing and events so if we could keep it going until the release of the latest Module Bodenplatte that would be great Bone.

Am in the middle of possible back surgery and other things but once things get settled down a bit we're certain to be back on the air. Some Pork chop funds incoming.

Thanks,
    Tip

Hi Tip
    Good luck with the back, the servers are there if you want them its not an issue but Im getting kind of lonely
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

I'm gradually learning all the nuts and bolts of MP mission building.
    It takes a while to learn what does or doesn't work as the manuals available are not up to date.

Happy to provide some "manual labour" to help get missions built if needed.

BB.

"You're not a fighter pilot! What about your top button?"