Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Time to Shut Up Shop

Aleksa is offline Warrant Officer More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Nice post FlyingFinn. For a moment i find myself looking for a Like button.

I think thats part of the problem forums have been replaced with Facebook. People dont have time to type a these days
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

End of an era.
    Thanks, Bone, for all the hard work, passion and dedication you poured into this community.
    It will always be appreciated.

Buckaroo13 (Former BF)

Thanks, its been a pleasure, mostly!
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Errrr

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFinn View Post
    Good day gentlemen.

It has been such a long time since I remember coming here multiple times a day to shitpost and have a laugh.
    As all things things must come to an end I find myself reminiscing of all the fond memories I had growing up with this gaggle of wonderful tossers. I don't think I could have asked for a better group of people to go through roughly the decade I was active here.

As with everything the journey is more important than the destination and I have met some really wonderful people throughout the years coming here. Don't silence the banter.

Best regards,
    FlyingFinn

P.S. Smurfy's still a buggering muppet

oi, I`m a buggering midget I`ll have you know, great times we had mate. i might not be great at gaming but I`m first class at getting angry quickly. Miss those day post divorce when I was carried through the wilderness of living alone by a merry mob of good people. LeV singing, Algare with his mono toned wit, Vapour , et al. I was actually guided here by Zorin, thanks to that man.