Thread: Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose.

Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose.

Anyone who visits here playing either of the above? I'm seriously thinking of dipping my toes, only drawback is having to open a steam account.

Got Post Scriptum now......

Chuff me chap have you only just opened a Steam account
    Ive not heard of the game Im intrigued
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Yep, only just got the account, I like to give any money I spend (bit of a tightwad) to the developers 100%, if I can. Post Scriptum is an offshoot of Squad and is a squad based game. I've only done a bit of training up to now, but hope to go 'live' this weekend. If you wished to have a look it's probably best done on youtube, a German who goes by the name of Vade is good at it and produces entertaining videos.

I've been on servers taking part in Post Scriptum with some members of 334th Eagle sqn (they used to have their own server years ago in il2-hyperlobby- and then switched to battlefields servers) and it's incredibly immersive, I'm just trying to avoid addiction.