Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are They Now?

Where Are They Now?

Since my first foray into online gamin back in 1998 in the good old days where you had to pay to play at huge dialup costs I have met many descent folk. Some still linger round smelling like ripe cheese, others I guess go on to better things.

I want to know where Molotov is. He went AWOL for a short spell then reapeared in the US before dissapearing again.

So if you were ever in the BTZ squad or even the Dark Nights pop by and say hi.
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Follow this Link to our Amazon Store

DONATE TO KEEP B-F SERVERS GOING

Nellie is offline General More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Bimbling around, just about got life sorted out into something approaching liveable again. Could possibly be co-erced into doing stuff(tm) again as long as it doesn't cost me money as I'm still repaying the Landrover bankruptcy fund and will be for several years yet despite having sold the thing.

Wow that lani was a botemless pit mate. My brother just sold his latest one and made a bout 2 grand on it! and it was a Q plate jobbie
    Never trust a man who when left alone in a room with a tea cosey, doesn't put it on his head
    If you are going to buy online why not do it and help B-F keep going at the same time!

Elmer Fudd is offline Major More Posts Than Postman Pat
    I had a friend who had an old landrover years ago which ended up being christened the "turkey 2000" as he ended up pouring good money after bad on it, well over 2000 in the ned before for he cut his losses.

Ive owned with my brother at least 5 over the last 20 years, they have all been fairly unreliable but fun non the less

Polaris is offline Sergeant Major More Posts Than Postman Pat
    I'm in me final year of study at Coventry. I'm poor, worn out, and bored haha. On Internet I get pings of 200-1000 on 2mb ADSL, which is terrible.

Basically I hover round forums and make a nuisance of myself lol.

Good to see this is still going though.

Mike.

Ah Pol, you are almost a regular here.

Jackal is offline Captain More Posts Than Postman Pat
    EHehe i surprised i even remembered my password! So long since i've been around these 'ere parts. SO what is everyone up to - do you still have a server? Can't remember the last time i touched a game.

I suppose i ought to say what i've been up to seeing as i'm posting in a reunion forum! :-) Well since graduating this year from UMIST with a 2:1 in Civil Engineering, i've got a graduate job in manchester - only for it to get moved to liverpool within the first week! That was fun . But it aint all been bad - i became a christian 3 months ago - and have been getting involved in my local church a lot recently (just been on a weekend away with students and young adults down in Quinta which was great). Currently sat at work writing my first quarterly report - cos i aint got any work to do at the mo. hehe.

Lifes great basically! rock on

pleased to here from you mate and that you are happy.

You should chat with Vicar hes something to do with the church, he flies in IL2, a jolly nice chap.

Now get BF2 bought and join in the melee!

Must be something in the air (Buncefield storage depot smoke?) which is making all this old faces to reappear. Hello again Jackal

AnastieByte is offline Captain More Posts Than Postman Pat
    Wow some old "faces" turning up. As Bone said get BF2. We are having some great games on our server

Jackal is offline Captain More Posts Than Postman Pat
    ello veta - what u up to nowadays ?? you graduated at a similiar time to i did (or a year a head) right?

I'd agree with what the others have said, get BF2 if you're interested in a spot of gaming!

Yes I graduated this year after five years (MEng + sandwich year) and I'm currently working for MoD in Bristol. Over the past twelve months things have been a little crap at times but now I've got a really nice place to live, Bristol is a nice place to be out in, work is busy and interesting so it is all picking up. I've got quite a few opportunities coming up, including possibly spending some time over in the US. I take it you enjoyed it over there?

rose is offline Regimental Sergeant Major More Posts Than Postman Pat
    hows it going guys i have been very bussy myself but hopefully sometime soon i can get back gameing

You would love BF2 if you havent already tried it! In fact we should get all the old squad back playing BF2.

Rose mary me!

Elmer Fudd is offline Major More Posts Than Postman Pat
    I've found a replacement for Nellie instead of his landrover http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HIACE-L...QQcmdZViewItem

LOL brilliant! I want one!

Bloody ell Bone, close to 10,000 posts chap. Oh my lord...

Yep I could start spamming like some other unmentionables used to LOL

Lies! With a post count of 9000 odd, surely you're the ringleader!